Thursday, June 25, 2009

Kaberle deal done?

According to Don Brennan of the Ottawa Sun (on his twitter page), a deal is complete involving Toronto Maple Leafs defenseman Tomas Kaberle. It was reported earlier today on TSN that the Leafs received a "significant" offer for Kaberle, and they were waiting for other NHL teams to match or better the deal. Brochu's take: The small window where Kaberle's no trade clause is invalid begins at the start of the Entry Draft, so this trade cannot be officially announced until then. Stay tuned! Source

2 comments:

NHL Rumour Report said...

Hmm. I really hope we get a good prospect out of this.

Yo Brochu, this is the guy from Goose Puck. I'm not sure if you read my email, I've actually changed addresses. I'm now at www.tmlcentral.com, and my blog is now called TML Central. If you could make those changes it would be much appreciated. I've added your link on my new blog.

Brochu said...

Hi Peter, sorry about that, I did get your email but I've been busy. I've made the change now! Good luck with your new site!